Jefferson County Sheriff's Office is hiring a Maintenance and Custodial Assistant. This is a 40-hour per week position, subject to weekend and evening call out. Wage is dependant upon experience and compensation includes excellent benefits, including insurance, retirement, and paid time off. Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Three years maintenance and janitorial experience;
- Functional knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment;
- Ability to work cooperatively with others;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to receive and give direction; and,
- Ability to pass a background check.
Applications are available at this link: Sheriff's Office Application for Employment; and must be received at the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, attn: Capt. John Wolfe, 200 Courthouse Way, Rigby, ID, 83442. Completed applications may be mailed, hand-delivered, or e-mailed to email@example.com. This position is open until filled.
Deputy Court Clerk
The Jefferson County Clerk’s Office is hiring a Deputy Court Clerk. This is a full-time (35-hours per week) position with benefits. Starting pay is $14.49 per hour, depending on experience. Deputy Court Clerks perform the clerical, secretarial and office support duties necessary to the operation of the court system. Principal duties include:
- Clerical and general office duties;
- Gather, receive, and review citations, cases, warrants, reports and other legal documents;
- Perform data entry;
- Maintain court case files;
- Respect privacy and confidentiality;
- Processes mail;
- Transcribe documents;
- Answer phone and respond to public inquiries; and
- Other duties pertaining to court business.
Qualifications include: High School Diploma or GED, One year of general office experience, which includes customer service and data entry. Experience in legal office setting is preferred. To apply, complete the Jefferson County Application for Employment and return to the Jefferson County Clerk's Office at 210 Courthouse Way, Suite 100, Rigby. Applications must be received before 5 p.m. Friday, December 13, 2019.
Jefferson County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, advancement, training, benefits or working conditions on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, national origin, or disability. Qualified U.S. Military veterans will be given preference in hiring.
View County Events and Public Meetings